Table of Contents
Collecting User Data
Saving and Deleting User Information
Collecting User Data
sanaturelofficial.com will collect User data to provide transaction services, manage and develop websites as well as other purposes as long as the law allows it. This is the type of data we collect
1. Data is entered manually by the user, including when the User first creates an account.
• Create or update a User account (Email, Name, Phone Number, Password, Photo, etc.)
• Data collected when users use sanaturelofficial.com.
• Website interactions such as reviews, ratings, etc.
• Entering surveys or questionnaires published by sanaturelofficial.com
• Contacting sanaturelofficial.com through Customer Services
• Data from payments includes User Bank Account Information
• Features that require access permission from users
2. Data is collected when Users access our website including:
• Location-based on IP or Geolocation
• User activities, such as logins, transactions, etc.
• Use of data previously visited websites, and preferences. This data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags, and the technology that makes and
enter unique user functions;
• Device data, including devices, including hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, language choices, unique
device identifier, ad identifier, serial number, device movement information, and/or cellular network information;
• Record data (log), send information on the server that receives data such as the device's IP address, date and time of access, application features or different
pages, application processes and other activities, types of browsers, and/or other sites that you use before opening the site.
• Data obtained from other sources, including:
3. Data obtained from sanaturelofficial.com partners who help sanaturelofficial.com in developing and providing services on the Site for Users:
• logistics, IT Infrastructure, and other partners.
• Resources outside of sanaturelofficial.com, such as social media services, or sites that use the sanaturelofficial.com or sanaturelofficial.com API automatically;
• Financial service providers (User Forms use special features such as iPay88;
• Service providers;
• Publicly available sources.
• sanaturelofficial.com can combine data obtained with other data.
sanaturelofficial.com can use all or part of the data obtained and collected from Users included in the previous section for the following:
1. Processing activities on the site and sending items to users
2. Providing features for Users:
• To facilitate services, insurance, financing, loans, and other important products;
• Event features for sanaturelofficial.com User preferences, such as Wishlist and Favorite Stores; and/or
• sanaturelofficial.com service improvements such as research, problem/bug issues, and others.
3. Helping Users when communicating with sanaturelofficial.com User Services, for you to:
• Supervise services at sanaturelofficial.com.
• Check and resolve user problems;
• Submitting Questions / Complaints / User feedback about appropriate Customer Service staff; and
• Contact Users via e-mail, mail, telephone, fax, etc., including but not limited to helping process transactions and problems.
• Manage data used for research purposes, product testing, etc. To improve sanaturelofficial.com services.
4. Informing Products, services, promotions, surveys, news, latest developments, events and more to users. sanaturelofficial.com can also use this information to provide relevant information and information about sanaturelofficial.com services and Partners.
5. Supervise and carry out transactions related to fraud problems or violations of applicable terms and conditions, and take necessary actions as a follow-up to supervision and printing.
6. Under certain circumstances, sanaturelofficial.com may use or disclose User data for law enforcement purposes if requested by the authorities, including when there is a legal process between Users and sanaturelofficial.com.
1.Cookies technology can store sites visited by users and user preferences on the site.
2.These cookies will not be used when accessing other data that the User has on the user's computer or device, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
3.Although automatically the computer device Users will receive cookies, Users can choose to make modifications through the user's browser settings, namely by choosing to reject cookies (this option can limit the optimal service when accessing the Site).
4.Rabbane uses Google Analytics features Demographics and Interest. The data we obtain from these features, such as age, gender, user interests, etc., will be used for the development of the Site and Rabbane content. If you don't want your data to be tracked by Google Analytics, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
5.Rabbane can use features provided by third parties in order to improve Rabbane services and content, including among other things, adjusting and presenting advertisements to each User based on interest or history of visits. If you don't want your ad to appear based on that adjustment, you can set it through the browser.
1.Rabbane will ask for approval before accessing the data contained in the User's device, by agreeing that the User agrees to provide Rabbane to access the User's device
2.After the sale and purchase transaction through the marketplace is successful, the Buyer can provide a review or rating of the goods purchased, this data can be seen publicly by other Users
3.Users can access and change information in the form of an email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, address list, payment method, and bank account through the Settings feature on the Site.
4.Users can receives information or notifications in the form of bulletins, reviews, product discussions, private messages, or private messages from Admin sent by Rabbane through the Settings feature on the Site. Rabbane can still send messages or emails in the form of transaction information or information related to User accounts.
5.To the extent permitted by the applicable provisions, Users can contact Rabbane to withdraw their consent to the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of User data. If this happens, the User understands the consequences that the User cannot use the Site services or other Rabbane services.
Saving and Deleting User Information
As long as the account remains active Rabbane will continue to store data and delete data can be done in accordance with the provisions of applicable legal regulations.